10.01.2009

Vendor Spotlight - # 1


Click here for more info

Well, this is day 1 of my vendor spotlight for Christmas in the Valley. Each day, I will be giving you details about a different vendor, letting you know what they offer, and why you should come to Christmas in the Valley to check them out! In case you haven't heard, Christmas in the Valley is a unique craft fair, in that EACH vendor will be offering specials deals and discounts! I’m so excited - I can hardly wait! For more information (time, date, address, etc.) click on the Christmas in the Valley button above.

Today’s vendor is Ava Grace Photography! If you haven’t had a chance to visit their site, please take a minute to do so. I love, love, love their work! It is so unique! I’ve been a fan of theirs for quite a while, admiring their work from a distance. They do amazing wedding pictures, family portraits, engagement sessions, and my personal favorite, baby pictures! Something about their pictures just catches your eye!

I’m definitely thinking that Allie NEEDS to have her pictures taken by them! =) This is why I am thrilled to announce that Ava Grace has offered to hold a drawing for a FREE portrait session (a $150 value!). All you have to do to enter is stop by Christmas in the Valley! Wow! I must say that I am REALLY hoping to win this one myself! Each person can enter the drawing once. Anyone who grabs my button for your blog or website will receive an extra entry!

Please stop by Christmas in the Valley to see more of their work and to enter to win this fabulous prize! Don’t forget to check back here tomorrow for Vendor Spotlight #2!

Here are a few of my favorites:







No comments:

Post a Comment