10.02.2009

Vendor Spotlight - # 2

This is day 2 of my vendor spotlight for Christmas in the Valley. Each day, I will be giving you details about a different vendor, letting you know what they offer, and why you should come to Christmas in the Valley to check them out! Keep in mind that Christmas in the Valley is a unique craft fair, in that EACH vendor will be offering specials deals and discounts!

Today’s vendor is The Open Door – offering Hand-painted Rugs, Table Runners, and Placemats. I am VERY excited about this one!!

Mom and I were shopping at the Germantown Festival a few weeks back when we first came across this AMAZING find! Pat hand paints these beautiful works of art! They are so unique and so pretty! We bought several of them for gifts and for ourselves. These are sealed in a special way, allowing you to mop the rugs and clean the table runners and placemats with any household cleaner! I knew when I saw these that we had to ask Pat to come to our fair, however, when I found out that she lives in Brandon, MS, I all but lost hope!

We left the fair, and I just couldn’t get Pat out of my mind. These were so unique and so versatile, that I just couldn’t rest until I found a way to get her to Christmas in the Valley. I called her up, and while she doesn’t normally go out of town for craft fairs (with the exception of the G-town festival), she has graciously agreed to make the 3 ½ hour drive and come! In addition to that, she will be offering $10 any of her rugs! At a normal price of $40, you will be able to buy them for $30! What a steal! It just makes me want to buy one for each person on my shopping list. (and I just may!)

I can’t wait for you to see them in person, as the picture just doesn't even do them justice. Now, I am not normally a "rooster" fan, but I saw this and loved it! She also does fleur de lis, Christmas, pumpkin, floral, and fruit designs. She offers each design in different color schemes, so you will no doubt be able to find something that fits perfectly in your home! Just know this: you will not want to miss out on the chance to see these!

For more info on Christmas in the Valley
(such as address, date, time, vendors, etc.)
click on the button below!

Click here for more info

Don’t forget to check back tomorrow for Vendor Spotlight #3.

No comments:

Post a Comment