10.04.2009

Vendor Spotlight - # 4

This is day 4 of my vendor spotlight for Christmas in the Valley. Each day, I will be giving you details about a different vendor, letting you know what they offer and why you should come to Christmas in the Valley to check them out! Keep in mind that Christmas in the Valley is a unique craft fair, in that EACH vendor will be offering specials deals and discounts!

Today’s vendor is my grandmother, Joyce Rogers. We have asked her to come sell and sign some of her books, as well as some of my grandfather’s books. I am so happy that she’s agreed to do this! She will be selling the following books:


The Wise Woman by Joyce Rogers
Lean Hard on Jesus by Joyce Rogers
Grace for the Widow by Joyce Rogers
Adrianisms Part 1 & 2
A Family Christmas Treasury
by Adrian Rogers

Grace for the Widow is Grammy’s newest book, and it is an excellent book for anyone who has recently become a widow. It is very practical, as well as comforting. All of these books are wonderful (of course, I may be a little partial), and I know you will love to chance to get them signed and personalized! This would be such a great gift!

Don’t forget to check back tomorrow for Vendor Spotlight #5.

No comments:

Post a Comment