10.12.2009

Vendor Spotlight - # 13

This is day 13 of my vendor spotlight for Christmas in the Valley. Each day, I will be giving you details about a different vendor, letting you know what they offer and why you should come to Christmas in the Valley to check them out! Keep in mind that Christmas in the Valley is a unique craft fair, in that EACH vendor will be offering specials deals and discounts!
Today's vendor is Ella Rose Bows and MORE! Ella Rose offers hairbows, headbands, hats, homemade jellies, handpainted pumpkins, adorable blankets, and MORE! I've included a few pictures of some of her things, but I'm excited to see everything that she offers!!

I know I'm a fan of hats! They're just so cute for pictures, and I'm thinking she may just need one or two more for the fall and winter! =)

I've tasted the hot pepper jelly and let me just tell you it is AMAZING over a block of cream cheese! This is perfect for a party or get together! She will be having things out to taste! Her jams are only $3.50 each!

All of her items will be offered at special discounted rates, and I know you'll want to stop by and check out all that she has to offer!!


Don't forget to check back tomorrow for Vendor Spotlight # 14!


No comments:

Post a Comment