10.03.2009

Vendor Spotlight - # 3

This is day 3 of my vendor spotlight for Christmas in the Valley. Each day, I will be giving you details about a different vendor, letting you know what they offer and why you should come to Christmas in the Valley to check them out! Keep in mind that Christmas in the Valley is a unique craft fair, in that EACH vendor will be offering specials deals and discounts!

Today’s vendor is Karen’s Kasseroles. I am very excited about this one, and I think many of you will be too!

Let me share a personal story, that I’m sure many of you will be able to relate to. This is a flashback to Christmastime last year…

I was working full time (and banks only get 1 day off for Christmas), miserably pregnant, and had 5 different places to be between Christmas Eve and Christmas (including spending the night away from home). I was stressed to the max and just didn’t have any spare time. On top of all of that, I was asked to make a squash casserole for one of the 5 events. While this normally wouldn't be a big deal, it was the straw that broke this pregnant woman’s back. I was nearly (or probably actually) in tears because I was so stressed out...

This is when Karen’s Kasseroles entered my life and saved the day! Karen makes delicious homemade casseroles, desserts, entrees, side dishes, etc. for an incredibly affordable price! I called her, and she came to my rescue! The casserole was delicious, receiving many compliments, and to this day (except for because of this story...) the family believed I had fulfilled my duty of making a delicious squash casserole!

I share that story to say, there are times when all of us are in need of some help. We are all so busy, and whether it’s for a special occasion, or just an every day meal, Karen’s Kasseroles is a wonderful way to go! She will be having samples to taste at Christmas in the Valley and will have frozen casseroles available for purchase on site! She will also be taking orders and selling Gift Certificates! What a great idea for someone who's just had a baby!

I’ve included her menu below. She will be offering a special deal of buy 2 casseroles, get the 3rd for HALF PRICE for any purchase at Christmas in the Valley!! Don’t miss out on the chance to grab up a few of these for the busy holiday season ahead! I'm sure I'll be walking away with AT LEAST 3 (and maybe more like 6!)

Karen Kasseroles


Don’t forget to check back tomorrow for Vendor Spotlight #4.

No comments:

Post a Comment