4.16.2010

Thanks!

Well, despite my doing a horrible job of faithful blog posting these past few weeks.... two different girls have awarded me this:



It really is such a great thing to know that not only can I log on here and write whatever I want and whatever is on my mind, but that there are actually lovely people out there who want to check in and read it! =) I love blogging, and I love reading your blogs, as well! Thanks for brightening my day, Erica and Jennie!

These are the rules:
1. Post the logo within your blog or post.
2. Pass the award on to several other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person whom you have received this award from.

Here are some lovely blogs that I check up on often!

my sis
katie (when she updates)
karlye

thanks, again, girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment