2.09.2010

A little of this - A little of that


This was the start to our relaxing Saturday. I LOVE my hat that I got for Christmas, because it is just simply perfect for those days when you just want to roll out of bed and go somewhere, without worrying about washing your hair! And, if you've ever seen me on a day with unwashed hair, you'll understand the need for the hat! It is basically wet with grease after just one day. Not a pretty sight. Saturday was one of those mornings. So, after Allie was finished modeling my hat, I threw it on, and we headed to the wisteria tea room for breakfast! This was Eric's first time experiencing the tea room, and while the lunch food is what he considers "girly", I think he really enjoyed breakfast! I know I did! They are now serving it every morning until 10. You should def check it out!

On to other matters. I am trying to get everything ready for Allie's big sleepovers with Jannie & then Mimi. I really hope I don't forget anything! I decided it was prob time to switch her to taking baths without her little bathtub (which, I know, I prob used for too long anyway), and she loved it! At least that's one less thing I'll have to pack up to send with her!


And, for those of you wondering, no, I still don't know a due date or exactly how far along I am. I will hopefully find out next week though, so I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment