5.26.2010

Happy Birthday, Allie!

Allie's party turned out great! The birthday girl was ready:

And after a little initial stress with the decor, so was her mom!

The adorable cake that Steph made was a better photo op than anything else! Allie didn't quite know what to do with it!
The cupcakes were made! This, by the way, is about as good as it gets with me and cake decorating, and my Slice machine should take most of the credit with the cupcake toppers!
All of this was great and fun and all with Allie, but she really started having fun once we let her have some pool time!And, of course, when she got to open all of her gifts!
She got lots of great things, but especially loved all of her water toys! I'm hoping she'll be able to put them to good use, as we're leaving for the BEACH in ONE DAY!!! =) Can you tell I'm excited?

We had such a fun day! A special thanks to my mom and sis who helped me get everything together at the last minute! I can't believe little Allie is one!

1 comment:

  1. Cute cupcake toppers! And Allie looks adorable in her two-piece :)

    ReplyDelete