12.12.2009

Christmas in Cordova

Angie and I have been invited to participate in an in-home craft fair today, called Christmas in Cordova!

I'll have my adorable Christmas ornaments, some cute picture frames, and I'll have my computer set up to do custom designs for Uppercase Living. Ang will be there selling and signing her books, so for those of you who were dying to get one after my last post... here's your chance! I do hope you're able to stop by. It should be a great chance to get some last minute, unique holiday shopping done! There will be other vendors, such as Premier Designs, Southern Living at Home, monogramming, art, and much more!

It is at Amanda Cline's house today from 10-1. She lives just around the corner from me in the Macon/Houston Levee area of Cordova. Here address is:

10264 Green Moss Drive North - Cordova

I REALLY hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment