8.27.2009

Success!



Some situations stress me out to the max. This is something I don't really like about myself and am trying to change. For the most part, I am calm and easy going about things, but if I've got a lot on my plate and not enough time to get it all done, etc., I've been known to freak out a little bit (my wedding day, for example!)

Knowing this, I asked my mom to come along with me to get Allie's pictures taken yesterday. It just seemed that this could be a potentially stressful situation if things didn't go as planned. Well, I'm glad to say that the experience wasn't stressful at all! In fact, the photographer even said that Allie was the best 3 month old he had ever photographed! (I probably should mention that he was only 18, so I guess Allie very well could have been the only 3 month old he'd ever photographed, but I was excited all the same!) The pics look like they will be very cute, but I failed to buy the electronic add on, allowing me to share them with you, so you will just have to take my word for it! =)

Instead, I've included a few pictures from Gran's (Eric's grandmother) birthday party. Enjoy!


Happy Birthday, Gran!


1 comment:

  1. Love the family photo!! Can't wait to see Allie's the pictures for the photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete