5.20.2009

3 1/2 Miles...

Is a long distance to walk when it's 82 degrees outside and you're 9 months pregnant.

I was so inspired by the beautiful day that I drove to my favorite place to go walking - the trail around Patriot Lake at Shelby Farms. I was armed with my fully charged mp3 player and ready to go. I enjoyed the first circle so much, I thought, hey, why not go around again. I'll admit that about halfway around the second time I started to regret the decision. All in all, though, I was quite proud of my accomplishment. I'm not sure how long it took me to walk this distance, but I was outside long enough to get sunburned, so I think I was there for a while.

If that's not enough to bring on labor, then I'm convinced that nothing short of an iv full of pitocin will do the trick! The induction is scheduled for 4:30 a.m. on Friday morning! I'm going to try and update the blog from the hospital, so be sure to check back on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment