10.04.2011

Disney on the brain...

So, I've been thinking that it would be fun to let Allie experience the magic of Disney World! A few reasons I think she may be ready?

1. We've been teaching her to pray... on a very 2 year old level.. You know.. Thanking Jesus for Mommy, Daddy, Piercey, other family members, food, etc. When driving down the road the other day, I heard her privately praying.. "and, thank you for ariel, thank you for ariel, thank you for ariel, and thank you for snow white..." (every once in a while, she'll throw in a "thank you for the phone...." hmm.. mommy's girl, indeed.)

2. When reading her Bible story to her today about the birth of Jesus, I asked her a few questions afterwards. When I asked her what Jesus' mommy's name was, she replied "Ariel". Then, when I said the Angels sang songs, I asked her to sing a song, and she belted out her best rendition of "Beauty and the Beast"....

3. In the "Mickey Store" today, she proceeded to blow kisses to all of her favorite stuffed animals before I could drag her out of the store.

So, is she ready to fully appreciate the experience? I'd say so! (the fact that we seriously need to work on separating spiritual matters and Disney princesses is a whole other issue entirely...)

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! I hope that Disney works out for you guys! They are building a princess fantasy land featuring all the princesses and it should be open sometime next year. She would love that! I loved Disney, but Breyten didn't really like is so much...

    ReplyDelete