1.26.2011

it's about time!

Sorry for the lack of posting these past few weeks. It seems like when you go a few days without posting, it's really easy to turn it into a few more days, then a few more without even thinking about it. So what have I been doing with all my free time?

Well, actually quite a lot! I recently started doing some work for my mom, which has taken up most of my "computer" time that I have during the day (aka: time when both kids are asleep, and I've already done things like laundry, dishes, showering, etc. that I usually do when they're asleep... so, yes, computer time is often few and far between).

And then, there's been the gym to occupy my mornings. This has actually proved to be something I LOVE! It's been such a nice thing to be able to go do! I mean, trust me, I DO love my sweet kids, but it really has been a nice thing to have an hour break and get to do a fun workout class! Even if the inches don't start melting away, I'm really enjoying it! But, don't get me wrong.... I REALLY do hope they start the melting process soon! =)

I've also been spending lots of time with P & A! Allie is so into playing right now and has been a lot of fun! She is all about the Princesses (which in her mind are all named "Rella"... you know, short for Cinderella...) In fact, aunt Breezy bought her a Rella barbie today, and she is one happy girl! The past month or so she's been talking in phrases a lot more, which is fun. She is also a singer at heart (like her momma, but maybe she'll actually have a singer's voice, instead of just the love to sing! ha!) Her favorite is Jesus Loves Me (belted at the top of her lungs - especially when we're in the car or I'm on the phone...)!

This past weekend Ang and I were able to go visit my grandfather in Florida, as he is in his last days before going home to be with the Lord. It was a very sweet visit. Emotional, but very good. We brought both babies along for the ride, and they did absolutely GREAT! I was a little nervous about taking Pierce on a plane, but he slept the whole way up and back. I'm sure when people saw us loading the plane together with 2 infants they were a little nervous, though!

So, there you have it. That's what we've been up to lately.

1 comment:

  1. so glad to get an update! now, if your sister would do the same :)

    ReplyDelete