10.04.2010

Christmas in the Valley 2010

The countdown is on! Christmas in the Valley is just over a month away! Be sure to mark your calendars for November 6, 2010. Trust me when I say that this is THE event of the season that you will NOT want to miss!

If you thought that year was good, then you will be overwhelmed with all the fun, new vendors we have added this year! Don't worry, a lot of your favorites from last year will be coming back as well!

This is a TERRIFIC way to get a huge jumpstart on your Christmas shopping! We'll be having lots of great gift items, children's clothing, food, massages, stationery, jewelry, purses, Christmas ornaments, picture frames, and MUCH more! And, the best part is that ALL of our vendors will be offering AMAZING one day only discounts! I am so excited about all of our vendors this year and simply can't wait to start shopping!

Be sure to check back, because starting tomorrow I will be doing Vendor Spotlights, telling about what each vendor has to offer and letting you know what discounts they'll be giving you at Christmas in the Valley!

Until then, here is a list of this year's vendors! Be sure to tell ALL your friends!!




1 comment:

  1. I know this is last minute and I hope I am able to "breeze" by there tomorrow but just wanted to let you know I am doing a last minute print out of this and taking it to our women's bible study this morning. I can't wait to come!

    ReplyDelete