10.11.2010

Vendor Spotlight 4

Today’s vendor is It Works Body Wraps! I first saw this booth at one of the Agricenter fairs at the beginning of the year and thought it was so neat! It’s a weight loss body wrap that you can use on your arms, neck, legs, or waist! You are supposed to lose around 2-3 inches and keep it off for several months!

I would have DEFINITELY chosen to do this when I saw it, but was pregnant at the time (Remember, that I was pregnant for 18 months out of the last 2 years!) and was told I couldn’t do it then. I was very disappointed, but am hoping to try it out at Christmas in the Valley. I know several people who did do it and after being measured before and after the process, said it worked! Tina wraps you, and you keep it on for about 30 minutes, then take it off, get measured and see the inches disappear before your eyes!

The wraps are normally $25, but she will be offering them for $20 at Christmas in the Valley! What a great way to lose a few inches in time for the holidays, when you’re normally putting them on! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment