4.29.2009

A Little Idol Chat

Well, we are getting down to the end of the season on Idol, and I must say that so far things have been a bit predictable. This, however, is not really a bad thing in my mind; it just means that the best contestants are still in the competition, and America is getting it right. Let me reiterate - AMERICA is getting it right (the judges messed up when they saved Justin Timberlake aka Matt G.), but other than that, the right people are still in the show.

Here are my predictions for the rest of the season:

Matt G. or Allison will leave tonight. I would personally prefer it if Matt left, but really either way, it does not make much of a difference. They will be the next two to leave. Period.

This leaves the 3 - way competition left up to Adam, Danny, & Kris. While my sister feels that Danny and Kris would make the perfect final 2, I have to disagree. I am pulling strongly for it to be an Adam/Kris finale! The reason why? Simply this: Adam is an amazing singer! To me, probably one of the best that's ever been on the show! Let me clarify that this in no way means that I would ever in a million years buy one of his albums or listen to him - but there are people out there who would. In fact, I feel A LOT of people out there would listen to him. This may be foreign for those of us who mainly listen to K-Love, with the occasional switch to The River! But I really think there are people who listen to this type of music.

Enough about Adam... my true devotion lies with Kris Allen! He is a great singer, has a great personality, is a Christian, and yes, does always appear to be singing to his wife, which is really sweet! Also, I WOULD listen to him and probably buy his album. Each week he picks songs that I love. Last night's The Way You Look Tonight was even better than Buble, in my opinion (and I do not say that lightly, because I LOVE Michael Buble)!

I cannot say who I think will win between the two, but I am definitely cheering for Kris.

I have nothing against Danny G., but this is how I see things playing out... we'll see!

1 comment:

  1. okay. now i don't feel so bad that i think i just realized you're just started to blog..yay! welcome to the friendly obsession.

    ReplyDelete