4.25.2009

The Countdown Begins...

Well, in my mind at least, the countdown has officially begun for Allie's arrival! I feel like we have gotten to the point where she could come any day! I am 36 weeks now, and although this has seemed like the longest 36 weeks of my life, I know it will be all worth it when we get to hold our little girl! Her room is ready, we're all done with showers, and I feel like I'm about ready to pop! All in all, we really don't have much else to do other than wait...

That's the hard part. Why is it that waiting is always so hard to do with everything in life? Maybe you don't all struggle with this, but for me, patience is such a hard concept to grasp! I hate waiting in lines, waiting at restaurants, really just waiting for anything at all. I think that often I miss out on what God has for me, because I have gotten so sick of waiting. I am praying that God will give me incredible patience to really ENJOY these last 4 weeks of pregnancy (if that's possible!) In the meantime, I'll do my best to keep you updated on what's going on in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you started a blog! Can't wait to see all of the pictures of Allie that I'm sure are soon to follow. Can you see that I did succeed in joining, but unfortunately I joined with some crazy jibberish name. oh well!

    ReplyDelete