8.25.2010

"C in the V"

So, what have I been spending a large part of my time on this month? You guessed it! Getting all the details of this year's Christmas in the Valley lined up! I figured that if I was crazy enough to attempt this with a 6 week old and a 16 month old, that I'd better have as much done before Pierce's arrival as possible!

So, yes, it is early to be thinking of Christmas shopping, but you just get ready, because this year's C in the V will be even better than last! Trust me, you want to mark your calendars now for November 6, because this is the shopping event of the season that you will NOT want to miss!

We'll be packing about 20 vendors (who I've hand-picked) into mom's house, who will ALL be offering their products/services at a special, one day only discounted rate! I promise not to talk too much more about it until October, when I'll be spotlighting each vendor and letting you know exactly what discounts they'll be giving, as well as offering several awesome giveaways to you, but until then, I'll leave you with a little taste of what you have to look forward to!


Of course, some adorable items from none other than The Personalized Peacock! We've been working hard to create lots of Christmas bibs, onesies, burp cloths, and hand towels to sell, as well as team items, and of course anything personalized that you can think of can be ordered!


Let's just say that I'm more than a little excited about Fly on the Wall Frames! My main trouble will be deciding how many to get!

A few of my favs from this year's stationery vendor, Wacky Kracker!



Some fun and unique designs from Mitts Piggy's Paws and Prints

LOVE her children's jewelry!


So, mark your calendars, save your money, and try your best to wait patiently for November 6 to hurry up and get here! And remember to stayed tuned in October for more info on all of our WONDERFUL vendors!

No comments:

Post a Comment