7.13.2009

As Seen On TV

I must say that I am a sucker for infomercials! The items advertised always seem like they are the EXACT thing that you need to make your life easier or better! With midnight feedings lately, I have seen a few more infomercials than normal, and have once again been convinced that I have found the product that I MUST have.

SLIM IN 6
The 6 week workout program that promises to give you a complete body transformation and leave you slim after just 6 weeks of workouts.

Now, for someone having just had a baby, it did not take too much to convince me that a complete body transformation in just 6 weeks is just what I need. Since I did have a C-Section, I was told that I could not do any form of exercise for at least 6 weeks. I am now cleared to start back, and according to UPS, my complete Slim in 6 program should be arriving at my front door today. I am very excited!

I will report back to you at the end of 6 weeks to let you know if this program is all that it claims to be.

2 comments:

  1. girl if it works I'm ordering it. I have so much to loose it would take way more than 6 weeks. I think you look great for just having a baby! Livona

    ReplyDelete
  2. For real... let me know if it works!

    ReplyDelete